REDUCED! 126 Acres of Farm and Timber Land With 2 Remodeled Homes For Sale in Person County NC!
Beautiful turn – key farm! 78 acres of pasture and agriculture with a convenient half acre pond. 36 acres of mature rolling timber. 2 remodeled homes both containing basement garages. Multiple out buildings and barns. This income producing property is loaded with opportunity and of course wildlife is abundant.
“The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.” -Masanobu Fukuoka
Like the primary heading says, this 126 acre offering is chock full of value, opportunity, and in my opinion, proof that we live in a Creation. The timber on this farm is primarily hardwoods consisting of oaks, hickories and more. The timber value is here. There is a timber appraisal on hand that can be viewed by serious prospects. Allow your land to pay its own taxes or create its own income by keeping it in crops! The front side of the property is in pasture and the back fields are currently in soy beans. All open tillable land on this property has been in beans, tobacco or other row crops in its history.
The ability to bow hunt these rolling hardwoods is endless and setting yourself up for long distance shooting can be done here easily. There is a flowing stream on the southern side of the property and an abundance of turkey scratching was found in the area. Largemouth Bass can be seen patrolling in the half acre pond as well as “honey comb” bream beds. This is truly an outdoorsman’s paradise.
There are two homes on the property and plenty of out buildings and barns for storage. The 1,226 square foot home in the back was built in 1976, and was completely remodeled just this year. The 1,264 square foot brick home on the road front was built in 1982, and was remodeled within the last 5 years, and is currently occupied with great tenants who keep a tidy yard and home.
The 1,226 square foot home features:
– All new appliances in the kitchen which, has a great view of the property
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom accessed by both hallway and master bedroom
– South facing new deck
– Finished basement garage
– New hot water heater
– New roof
– Spacious laundry with washer and dryer included
– Redone hardwood floors
The 1,264 square foot brick home features:
– 3 bedrooms
– 1 bath
– Brick fireplace in living room
– Car-port currently holding 3 cars
– Finished basement garage with a dehumidifier
– Classic kitchen with a great view of the property.
– Redone hardwood floors
This 126 acre farm is located just 6 minutes west of Roxboro town limits. http://www.cityofroxboro.com
The up and coming town of Mebane can be reached in less than 30 minutes south and both Raleigh and Chapel Hill can be reached within 40 minutes to an hour. http://www.cityofmebane.com https://www.unc.edu https://www.raleighnc.gov
This property is shown by appointment only.
For more information on this property and other Farm and Timer Land in Person and surrounding counties in NC, contact Micah Woodall at (252)665-4849, or email at MWOODALL@MOSSYOAKPROPERTIES.COM, or visit WWW.NCLANDANDFARMS.COM
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Property State: North Carolina
- County: Person
- Deer Hunting:
- Trail Riding:
- Turkey Hunting:
- Small Game Hunting:
- House With Acreage:
- Price: $700,000
- Bedrooms: 3, 2
- Bathrooms: 1, 1
- Finished Area: 1226, 1264
- Address: 750 Thee Hester Road, Roxboro, NC, 27574
- Acreage: 126
- MOPLS ID: 41199
About the Agent
- Micah Woodall resides in Franklin County, NC with his wife and two daughters. He served from 2008–2013 in the U.S. Marine Corps and took part in counter-terror ops in Afghanistan in 2010–2011. He is licensed to sell real estate in both North Carolina and Virginia. As of Spring 2019, Micah has reached $7 million in land and residential sales, since beginning his real estate career in Spring of 2016. Micah attributes his upward climb to faith in God, supportive wife and a true grit mentality. He strives to assist his clients in maximizing the outcome net of their listings. Pursuing NC fish and game is a lifestyle for Micah, and he has successfully harvested large Whitetails in and out of state. His obsession for bow hunting Whitetails and chasing Spring Gobblers is a guarantee foundation to help you claim your new tract of paradise that fits your criteria of wants and needs. Having grown up in Craven County, Micah is very familiar with NC lands from the Eastern Coast through the Central Piedmont and focuses the blunt of his career in and around the Triangle of NC.
- Office Phone:
- Mobile Phone: